You’re Invited to our Youth Group Open Day!
Success4All is thrilled to invite young people as well as their parents/guardians to our Youth Group Open Day on the 11th of November, from 5-7pm, at the Carnegie Building.
This is an opportunity to discover the incredible work our youth groups have been doing and explore the amazing opportunities we have for our future members who are thinking about joining a youth group.
At Success4All, we believe in the power of youth and empowering the leaders of tomorrow and we are so proud of each and every single one of our youth members.
Our Youth Group Open Day is a celebration of creativity, diversity, and community, and our young people can’t wait to share it with you.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A Glimpse into our Youth Groups: Come and see the incredible projects our youth groups have been working on.
- Premiere of a Short Film: Over the summer our young people worked with industry professionals to produce a short film. Be the first to watch it on the day.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Opportunity: We’ll be announcing an exciting and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go sailing! All the details will be announced on the day.
- Free food & refreshments: We’ll have plenty of food and refreshments for everyone to enjoy.
- Henna stall: Leave with a mesmerising henna design.
The open day is absolutely free, but due to limited space, booking is essential.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to explore the potential, creativity, and fun that Success4All has to offer to young people in the community.
If you need any support or further details, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Date: November 11, 2023
Time: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Venue: Carnegie Building, Atkinson Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 8XS
We can’t wait to see you there!
How old do you have to be to join a youth group?
To join a Success4All youth group, you must be between 13 and 18 years old.
Can I send my young person to the Open Day alone?
Yes, you can send your young person to our Open Day alone, but you must let us know.
Do I have to stay for the entire event?
No, you can leave the Open Day at any point and you do not have to stay for 2 hours.
Who can I speak to if I have more questions or concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns, please email our youth worker, Ellie, at ellie@S4a.org.uk