We have put together a list of five fantastic, fun and festive activities to keep the kids busy over the holidays. Best thing about them is…… they’re all FREE!
- Art Cart at Hatton Gallery – Taking place every Saturday from 10am-12pm, this is a great opportunity for children to get creative!
- Explore the Times Square Christmas Village now til the 5th of January. Enjoy festive music, food, shopping and ice skating in the run up till Christmas.
- The famous Fenwick window is up again with a new story you can follow along – Raymond Briggs’ The snowman. This is a great stop while you shop in the centre of town.
- Winged tales of the North trail – Seven Stories. An outdoor adventure at Ouseburn valley as you follow wonderful works of street art.
- Visit Santa’s grotto at into Metrocentre’s lower yellow mall. Meet Santa and receive a free gift while you’re there.
We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas break and we look forward to seeing you all in the new year!