Last year S4A were part of the Aviva Community Fund to win money to keep our Learning Hubs going for another year. After receiving 5629 votes our project went to the panel and we were chosen as a winner!
We were so overwhelmed with all the support from people in the local community who know us well and who took the time to vote and even got their friends and family to vote too! We would not have gotten very far without them, and same goes for this year!
As we received so much support last year we thought we would take part again this year – this time for the running of our Code Clubs.
Coding has now been added to the school curriculum from Primary school level. As the coding and IT sector is the fastest growing industry in today’s society it is a must; however it puts those who do not have access to a computer or internet at an instant disadvantage. Those in less affluent areas may not be in a position to explore and develop skills outside the school gates, and that’s where our Code Clubs come in!
It doesn’t take very long to vote but it will have a massive impact. Follow the link to vote https://www.avivacommunityfund.co.uk/voting/project/view/16-135. Remember, you can use all 10 of your votes on S4A!
If you’re having trouble voting, please follow the steps below.
1. Click on the link above or copy and paste it in to your URL bar.
2. Click log in or register, circled in the image below.
4. A Facebook pop-up should appear on your screen, click continue.
5. You should then be taken straight to the voting page, to change the number of votes, click the + button, you can use all 10 votes for S4A if you like!
6. When you have decided how many votes to give to S4A click submit votes.
For those who do not have a Facebook account, click on the link in the post above and follow these steps.
1. Click log in or register circled in the image below.
2. If you have a MyAviva account click log in, otherwise click register now.
3. Enter your details to create an account then click finish.
4. You should now receive an email from Aviva, click the link within this email to activate your account.
5. After clicking the link, enter your additional details and click complete my details to finish your registration.
6. You should then be taken to the voting page, to change the number of votes click the + button, you can use all 10 votes on S4A if you like!
7. When you have decided how many votes to give to S4A, click submit votes.
Thanks for voting!