Enter our Bake Off competition and come along to the event:
On the 21st of May Success4All are putting on a ‘Great West End Bake-Off’ with the aim to raise awareness of Success4All’s work as well as to raise funds for new texts books due to the recent curriculum change.
How To Enter:
Enter this competition now and bring along your cake on Saturday 21st May to be in with the chance of winning lots of great prizes whilst helping a great cause!
1) £5 to enter, email emily@S4A.org.uk for details
2) Bake a 10th Anniversary themed cake
3) Bring your cakes down to Fazals Cafe for the event on Saturday 21st May where there will be refreshments and a raffle (£2 entry if not in the competition)
4) We’ll post the cakes on Facebook to be judged
5) The one with the most likes will win and be announced on 23rd May!
1st Prize: £30 worth of baking equipment from Cath Kidston and vouchers for afternoon tea at Jesmond Dene House!
2nd Prize: Kirkley Hall Zoo family voucher and a Pizza Express voucher.
3rd Prize: Tyne-side cinema tickets and a voucher for 1901 cafe in Jesmond.
When and Where:
12:30-2:30pm on 21st May at
Fazals Cafe, 169 West Road,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 6PQ
We can’t wait to see all your baking creations at the event, enter by the 14th of May to be in with a chance of winning!